Kitchen Remodeling Services In Barbados
Are you tired of the existing layout or finishes of your current kitchen? You don’t have to settle for a space that has become obsolete — new countertops and kitchen cabinets can make all the difference! At Fiberpol, we specialize in designing and remodeling services that will help you create your dream kitchen! We offer a wide range of kitchen remodeling services and materials, and our experts will help you choose the right fit for your home.
Types of Kitchens At Fiberpol
Kitchen remodeling projects and updating the appearance and layout of cabinets and countertops can be stressful, overwhelming, and time-consuming. But at Fiberpol, we want to make your kitchen remodeling project easier on you by offering four different types of kitchen designs to choose from. Each kitchen plan offers different conveniences and features, and some may be more well-suited for particular spaces than others. Review the design types below to choose which will be the best for your kitchen.
Optimize A Small Space
A very efficient use of space, this classic kitchen type fits many homes. This layout consists of two adjacent, perpendicular walls. The layout creates an open floor plan, making it easy to move about the space or create a transitional kitchen. The amount of storage is one of the most appealing advantages for homeowners to opt for L-shaped kitchens. It has two Decoran solid surface countertops, one side shorter than the other, hence it is most suitable for kitchens with limited space. Durable base melamine cabinets provide you with the storage you need. This kitchen style offers an easy and organized kitchen layout giving two work zones within one kitchen.
- Highly durable Decoran Solid Surface countertops
- 26 square feet (sqft) of countertop space
- 65 cubic feet (cft) of cabinet space
- Efficient for small and medium kitchen spaces
- Base melamine cabinetry
Own Your Own Island
If you’re searching for a kitchen that is extremely efficient and has a generous workspace, storage capacity, and seating, this kitchen style is just what you need. Great for small to medium sized kitchens, this layout consists of durable granite countertops on two adjoining walls that are perpendicular, with an added island that provides extra cabinets for storage and an informal dining space for the family. This kitchen style retains an open layout feel while adding additional space for preparing meals or entertaining guests.
- Beautiful Granite Natural Stone countertops
- 50 square feet (sqft) of countertop space
- 92 cubic feet (cft) of cabinet space
- Island with base cabinets and granite countertop
- Upper and lower cabinetry
- Additional shelving and pantry storage
Entertain as You Cook
This kitchen style is suitable for larger kitchen spaces and offers a great option for families who spend a lot of time prepping and cooking meals for entertaining guests in the kitchen. This type of layout maximizes efficiency, ample storage, and beautiful, unique Quartz Engineered Stone countertops. Configured of three adjacent walls of cabinetry and benchtop, this kitchen style provides separate areas that can be used for prep, cooking, cleaning, and more! It features upper and lower cabinets on two sides, plus an opening on the other. Whether you have a large, light, and spacious kitchen or have a small but equally mighty space, opting for this design is not only a practical decision, but has plenty of style potential, as well.
- Beautiful Quartz Engineered Stone countertops
- 54 square feet (sqft) of countertop space
- 182 cubic feet (cft) of cabinet space
- Bar counter provides additional space and an area for extra seating
- Upper and lower cabinet storage
- Included pantry and additional shelving
The Ultimate Kitchen Experience
If you have the available space, this layout may be exactly what you are looking for in your dream kitchen. Consisting of Quartz Engineered Stone countertops on two adjoining walls that are perpendicular, this kitchen layout makes working in the kitchen more efficient and avoids traffic problems by providing plenty of counter space in two directions, not to mention an island and bar counter that provides additional cabinetry. The kitchen’s sprawling design provides enough room for the preparation and cooking of meals. The handle-less cabinets add both class and elegance while delivering a sleek, contemporary look
- Quartz Engineered Stone countertops that offer persistent beauty
- 93 square feet (sqft) of countertop space
- 253 cubic feet (cft) of cabinet space
- Island and bar counter provides additional storage space and an area for extra seating
- Upper and lower cabinet storage
- Included double pantry and additional shelving
When designing your kitchen layout, there are a variety of factors to consider. Before deciding on the design, it is essential to make sure that you are efficiently maximizing your kitchen area by choosing a layout that provides sufficient storage, countertop space, and work areas.